Backing up Your iPad
Click on this Link to view instructions on how to backup files and pictures on your iPad.
|TMC Help Desk: 763.745.6650|
|iPad Insurance Questions|
| Trojan Tech Student Helpdesk
|My Way Website|
Senior iPad Collection
Friday, December 8
Trojan Media Center
WHS join the fun on Friday
- Learn a coding language in an hour
- Make new friends
- No experience necessary - beginner to advanced coders welcome
- Check it out - it's not at difficult as you think
Click the here or the blue icon above for the details page.
Missing or Lost iPads
Did you lose or misplace your iPad? Follow These Steps!
1) Students should first go to each classroom in their current schedule and check if the teacher in that room found their iPad.
2) Students should then come to the media center and report their missing or lost iPad. The sooner it is reported, the more likely we will be able to locate the iPad.
3) If you are at home and discover your iPad is missing, please call 763-745-5100 to report your missing iPad.
Policy & Guidelines
All Students agreed to the following when issued a school district iPad.
Please bring your charged iPad to school each day.