Backing up Your iPad
Click on this Link to view instructions on how to backup files and pictures on your iPad.
|TMC Help Desk: 763.745.6650|
|iPad Insurance Questions|
| Trojan Tech Student Helpdesk
|My Way Website|
Senior iPad Collection
Friday, May 26, 2017
Blocks 1 & 2
|Return Expectations||iPad||Charging Brick||Charging Cable|
WHS Seniors iPad Backup instructions
- All students may backup their documents, pictures and files to Google Drive prior to collection dates.
- Backup instructions may be found @ http://libguides.wayzata.k12.mn.us/iPad_Collection
- Seniors - may transfer their WHS Google documents to a personal Google Account by watching this video:
- Senior accounts will be deactivited the first week of July - Google accounts will be deleted on August 15, 2017
Missing or Lost iPads
Did you lose or misplace your iPad? Follow These Steps!
1) Students should first go to each classroom in their current schedule and check if the teacher in that room found their iPad.
2) Students should then come to the media center and report their missing or lost iPad. The sooner it is reported, the more likely we will be able to locate the iPad.
3) If you are at home and discover your iPad is missing, please call 763-745-5100 to report your missing iPad.
Policy & Guidelines
All Students agreed to the following when issued a school district iPad.
Please bring your charged iPad to school each day.