iPad Collection Spring 2016
iPad Return Dates:
9th Graders: June 6, 2016
10th Graders: June 3, 2016
11th Graders: June 2, 2016
12th Graders: May 27, 2016
Working, Unbroken iPad
Purchase replacement parts and iPads on ePay (http://www.wayzataschoolspayonline.com) Click on Technology
iPad Collection Information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- iPads are expected to be in working order and not broken in any way
- iPads cannot be purchased by individuals
- Returned iPads will be sold to a 3rd party or used within the district
- iPads not returned will be rendered inoperable and reported stolen
Examples of a broken iPad - including, but not limited to
any cracks in the screen
non-working home button
inaccessable headphone jack
iPad won’t power on
touch screen issues etc.
** iPad 4 (Seniors & some underclassmen) prices are different from iPad 2 prices.
All replacement items may be purchased on ePay.
iPad 4 - Seniors and some 9-11 students
- $379 replacement
- $20 Power Brick
- $20 Lightning Cable
- $20 iPad Case
iPad 2 - Junior, Sophomore, Freshmen class
- $75 for an iPad 2 -
iPads that are not turned in will be treated as lost or stolen (locked down- made inoperable)
- $10 Power Brick/30 pin Cable
- $0 Case - Please Return District Issued Case.
All Student are Responsible for Backing Up School & Personal documents: