iPad Year End Announcements
All senior ipads will be collected on May 27 & 28 during the school day.
Seniors are expected to turn in their ipad, ipad case, power brick and USB cable. If you need to purchase a replacement please go to the ePay website and purchase the item.
Seniors should back up all documents to their Google Drive folder. Seniors may then choose to download all those documents to a .zip file and can save them to a jump drive or upload to a personal google account.
All underclassmen - Please back-up your iPad prior to the last week of school. Directions for back up are below. If you would like extra help backing up please come to the WHS Media Center prior to May 29.
It is the student's responsibility to back up their documents prior to the end of the year.
All students with damaged iPads are expected to repair the device as soon as possible.
To initiate the insurance claim process, parents need to fill out a claim form on the WPS website - see below.
All broken, lost, or stolen iPads need an ePay claim form completed. iPad cannot be sent out for repair until the steps below are completed.
Parents must do the following:
- On the WPS website, fill out the Claim Form for Damaged iPads.
- Asset number (barcode sticker on back of case or iPad) from the iPad.
- Serial number - go to Settings - General - About - Serial Number is located in the second list about halfway down
- Please enter the numbers or letters in the I am Not A Robot dialog box
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the page
- If you have Go Care insurance please call the Go Care company and pay your deductible
- Go Care contact information - 855-462-2731 or email email@example.com
at 855-462-2731Gocare at 855-462-2731 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email verifying claim submission
- WHS student should now bring the iPad to the WHS Media Center and turn in to be sent to repair facility
If you have questions regarding insurance please contact Donna Peterson, WPS Supervisor of Support @ 763-745-5104 or email email@example.com
Notability Back Up
Notability documents can be backed up to your Google Drive account to be accessed later from your iPad or a computer as a pdf file.
iMovie Back Up to Camera Roll
iMovie Projects can be backed up to the camera roll and then uploaded to Google Drive.
Camera Roll Back Up to Google Drive
View this video to back up photos, videos, screen shots and iMovie projects saved to your camera roll. Back up items you may need in the future. If you have personal items you want saved please back up to a personal Google Drive account or other personal storage site.
Explain Everything Back Up to Google Drive
This back up section only pertains to students new to WHS during the 2013-2014 school year. They are the only students with Explain Everything on their ipads. Back up your Explain Everything projects to your Google Drive account.
Sync Photos and Docs to Dropbox
View this video to learn how to backup photos and other documents stored on your iPad to your Dropbox. Dropbox can be accessed from any computer on its website.